Experience St Andrews - Golf Package
2020 Royal St George Ticket Package 149th Open Championship
In 2020 The Open will return to Royal St George’s for the first time since 2011, when an emotional Darren Clarke fulfilled his boyhood dream of becoming Champion Golfer of the Year.
The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
The Experience St Andrews is proud to announce it's recent appointment as an Authorised Provider of the official Open Ticket packages
* Admission passes for two days of The Open Championship (Friday and Sunday)
* Four nights in 4* Chilston Park Hotel, Maidstone, arriving Thursday July 16
* Breakfast daily
* Welcome drinks reception and barbeque
* Gala dinner on Saturday night
* Buffet dinners on two nights
* Transfers to and from The Open Championship on two days
* Sightsee tour of Canterbury and Leeds Castle (Saturday)
* Official Open Championship merchandise gift
* Dedicated Experience St Andrews’ representative throughout your stay
£2090 GBP (approx $2720 US) sharing a standard room
£2290 GBP (approx $2980 US) sharing a superior room
£2770 GBP (approx $3600 US) sharing a Master Suite
Additional nights and day at the tournament available upon request.
Transfers to and from London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports may be arranged.
For More Information:
When calling 914-481-8594 , please mention you saw this golf package on ScotlandGolfer.com.
Experience St Andrews reserves the right to change price and offer at anytime. Prices and offer are subject to change without notice. ScotlandGolfer.com is not responsible for errors posted in this golf package.